“I’m just an average guy.”
“My life’s just…ordinary, you know?”
“Nothing ever happens to me.”
Everyone has a story, but no one can tell it in isolation. With the new The Story of Your Life Small Group Kit, people of all ages and backgrounds will be able to come together and explore their stories in fellowship and community.
Each Small Group Kit contains:
- The Story of Your Life devotional by Grammy-nominated recording artist Matthew West and bestselling author Angela Thomas, containing dozens of the real-life stories Matthew collected
- The Story of Your Life Interactive Journey, which leads readers deeper into their own stories with insightful teaching, questions for further discussion, and 40 pages of guided journaling
- The acclaimed The Story of Your Life CD, featuring the Grammy-nominated song “Strong Enough”
- The Story of Your Life DVD, featuring five extraordinary, blow-you-away teaching presentations by Matthew West set in the mountain cabin where he wrote the songs
- A 12-page Leader’s Guide containing tips and ideas to get the group off on the right foot and suggestions to engage the group in thoughtful discussion
This isn’t your ordinary Bible study. This is an experience that gets readers out of their comfort zone, confronting the pain and the glory of their past and learning to place it in the context of the great, grand story the Creator is telling with their lives.
Matthew West asked for stories. Now, together, readers everywhere can discover their own.